We are available 7 days a week for appointments.

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 12-6pm

8673 Commerce Dr., Suite 16
Easton, MD 21601
(410) 822-8568

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required

Nothing is more frustrating and heartbreaking than losing the files and data on your computer. Let us help you recover lost data.

We provide hard drive recovery on a full range of hard disk drives including internal and external hard drives of all sizes, makes, and models. We have experience in retrieving business and personal files from servers, desktops, laptops, and netbooks.

99% of the time, we are able to recover the data in-house. For the other 1%, the drive may need to be sent to a data recovery center. 


Call Now Button